Friday, November 20, 2009

It's All About ME!


Making a mini scrapbook for your child is a great activity - especially during the holidays - to spotlight the child and his unique, special characteristics. Besides that, it's a fun bonding activity, and great fun for all ages to look at. My baby loves to look at her photos just as much as her older siblings. Making a mini scrapbook is easier for little hands to hold and manipulate, and is a little more economical, too. Some page ideas are:

  • People in my family
  • My favorite toys

  • My room

  • What makes me special

  • I like to eat...

  • Books I love

  • My favorite games

  • My pets

  • When I grow up, I want to be...

  • Family traditions

  • My bed time routine

  • My friends

  • My school


Select a photo for each page and if your child is old enough, have him/her help with the journaling for the page. Consider laminating the book, too, so little hands will be able to look through it again and again without ruining the pages.

Celebrate your family! Celebrate your child! And celebrate it on paper so the memories are captured for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment