Friday, March 19, 2010

Started out great--and just keeps getting better!

Boston and Mom at the Happiest Place on Earth.

Boston is two! Can you believe it?

Neither can we!

But here's the happy update from his mom, Raegen:

"Boston and 2 and going strong! Where he gets all his energy, I'll never know. He is really talking now and most of the day, all I hear is 'Mama, Mama...' Every time he says it, I just think how lucky I am to be this incredible little boy's Mama. We took him to Disneyworld in November, and oh my goodness. We've had fun before, but to see his face light up every time he saw things was so amazing. His favorite by far was Dumbo! For weeks after we got home, he would stand at the window and call for 'Bumbo', as he calls him.

I look at your blog often, and wish we could work with you guys again. (Why do we have to live in Canada!!)



All Our Love,
Jeremy, Raegen, and BOSTON"

2 comments:

  1. Is that kid cute or what!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give you one guess as to who that comment was from!!!

    ReplyDelete