Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Sweetest Mother's Day Letter From One Of Our Sweetest Adoptive Mothers!

"I think of my birth mothers a lot during this time of year. I

cherish them. I am so grateful for my children and the amazing birth

parents that are a part of my life now. And I know I wouldn't be a

mother if it were not for them, but I also know that all of you at

Heart to Heart have done so much to make this possible for us, too. I

would be a fool to think otherwise. Thanks to all of you and Happy

Mothers day as well.
 I want you to know that you mean a lot to my family.

 Your patience and willingness to work with us has not gone

unnoticed. I love my children dearly and I could never repay you for

all you have done for us.

I sent you an invitation to Williams sealing and blessing I know we

are far away, but we want you to know what you mean to us and we would

love to have you there

if circumstances allow.

I hope all is going

well with you and your business. I have had several friends now adopt

through you guys just this year and it brings happiness to my heart

that you have touched another family the way you have ours. Thank you

for all your service!!

With Love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment