Wednesday, April 20, 2011

An Adoptive Family Update Letter!

We LOVE getting updates from our wonderful adoptive families.  Here is an update from adoptive mom, Raegan:

"Well, here is another update of my not so little man ( Sob,Sob).  Boston is now two and a half which he proudly will tell you.  This kid just gets cuter and cuter,  although I guess I am a little biased.  We are still loving every minute with him... o.k. I didn't love the minute where he was having a meltdown in the dollar store and screaming at the top of his lungs. Although it seems like a funny story now. He is fully in underwear and there is no looking back.  He spends most of his days in the great outdoors, playing in the sandbox, and on his playground.  Most of the time in a shirt and undies; just doesn't like the pants.

For the longest time he would see something of his from when he was a baby and say, "When I was a baby in mommy's tummy!"  Now when you ask him, he says he was in Tangela's tummy.  I am so glad he will always know about where he came from and how much he is and was loved from the start.  It still surprises me the things people will say.  We actually once had someone ask us if we thought we would tell him if he was adopted...HELLO, unless he is super slow ... I am sure he will figure that out!

I could go on and on and on about this little boy and how much we love him, and are so fortunate to have him, BUT Mama needs some sleep.  We really wish you lived closer, Shelly.   I know Bosti and Halle would be good buddies.

We are sending lots of love and kisses,
 Raegan"

No comments:

Post a Comment